Behold we are here to proclaim
the goodnews of YHWH'S plan of Redemption
by His Beloved Son Yeshua.
Who is Yeshua?
Matthew chapter 1:21
- Above Aramaic, Swadaya Script
Yeshua (ישוע) is the Hebrew or Aramaic name for Jesus.
The Peshitta has the same spelling as Hebrew Yeshua. (The modern Syriac pronunciation of this is Eesho but ancient pronunciation was similar to Yeshua`.)
It is derived from the word "salvation" (y'shu`ah) or to any verb form such as "he will save" (yoshia`). Jesus
is anglican name while iησους
(iēsous) is the Greek version of
the Hebrew name (Yehoshu'a).
"YEHO" Is YEHOWAH, "SHUA" is meaning Save.
Adonay Yeshua (Yehoshua) is the personal manifestation of YHWH Elohim in the flesh.
is the WAY, the TRUTH and
the LIFE. Yeshua THE Messiah! Ben David;
Ben Avraham Yochanan 14:6, Mattityahu 1:1; He
is the "son of Elohim (God)," Ben Elohim. Luke
is the "sent one" (shaliach) Yochanan
- Adonai Yeshua HaMashiach is His Hebrew Name which means YHWH is my Salvation.He came to save His people from their sins, as spoken by the Navi in the Tenakh, they shall call His name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, EL with us. (Mattityahu 1:21- 23).
- To understand the toldot or genealogy
of Yeshua - Click
here for the overview Chart.
The Christian only know His name as Lord Jesus Christ. Yeshua is Elohim Manifest in the flesh: 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: Elohim was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
- Yeshua is a Torah-Observant Jew; He is
the WORD (Logos, Memra, The Quran or Koran describes Him as Kalimatullah in Islam term) made flesh live among us. He took up manhood; HE had both the Divine and human natures in Yeshua.
- Yeshua was born in Yisrael during the period Tishrei (Ethanim) of Feast of Tabernacle (dwelt in) to a Jewish virgin woman by the name Miriyam conceived by the Ruach HaKodesh (Matttityahu 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35)
the unique birth of Yeshua is that He had no Human father. He was descended from King David's the Royal Family and root of Jesse "the Branch"
Christian believes that He was born on 25th December winter season. Think again do the sheep eat grass in field during winter? In Luke 2:8-15 records that the Angels appeared to the shepherds attending to the sheeps. It is winter rain in December it is obviously no place for shepherds to be tending their flocks in the fields. This shows that the season (December) does not tally with the Scripture.
- He was Brit-milah (circumcised) on the eighth day, He came to fullfill the Torah, He is absolutely Kosher (sinless, not able to sin) and can made us a kosher (clean) and a circumcised heart (dead to sin).
- Yeshua had His Bar Mitzvah ceremony
at the age of twelve. From birth to 30 years of age He spend his silent period preparing himself and waiting YHWH's timing to do his Father's redemption plan.
- He was pierced to death on the Yom
ha Pesach 14th Aviv Preparation day between the evening (3 pm), buried in a Rich man's tomb at the begining of Matzot
(Unleavend Bread); 3 days later He arose from the dead on the Feast of Firstfruit.
But now Moshiach has been raised from the dead. He became the First Fruits of those who are asleep. For since death came by man, the resurrection of the dead also came by man. For as in Adam all die, so also in Messiah all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Messiah the first fruits, then those who are Messiah's, at his coming. Then the end comes, when he will deliver up the Kingdom to Elohim, even the Father; when he will have abolished all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For, "He put all things in subjection under his feet." But when he says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that he is excepted who subjected all things to him. (1 Cor 15:20-27)
- Yeshua spent about 40 days (Feast of the Tabernacle period) to show convincing prove that Yeshua IS ALIVE! after which Yeshua ascended back to Heaven and 10 days ( Yom
ha Shavuot - Pentecost) later Yeshua send His RUACH HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) to live al
lthose who believe in Him. From that very day until today Yeshua continue to Tabernacle (live) in heart of His people (Ha Mikdash- temple). This Brit Hadashah (Renewed Covenant) from that very day of Shavuot which had established was a promised for
the House of Yehudah ( the Jews - Yemiryahu 31:31-34) and then later extended
to the House of Commonweath of Yisrael (Non-Jews believers, grafted in
ones) , however the Gentiles (unbeliever) are not included however we sincerely welcome and invite them to enter into this Brit Hadashah by faith in the Jewish Messiah Yeshua Ha Moshiach.
- Yeshua will return back to Mount of Olive very soon when? in Elohim's timing. Yeshua said that "It isn't for you to know times or seasons which the Father has set within His own authority. (Acts 1:7)
- Messiah Yeshua will come again in HIS EL SHEKINAH (glory) as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF lords. He is now no longer in humility look as in the days in Galilee. However you will still get to see His pierced hand and a scared brow that proves Yeshua is the Lamb of Elohim.
- Moshiach Yeshua will recall all His True Believers back to Himself, review their lives, wipe out all tears, purifies them and grant rewards according to their works. It will be a time Joy and everlasting peace in the Messiah.
- Moshiach Yeshua only instructed His believers to remember His death, His suffering; His complete redemption work andResurrection by the symbolic meaning of the passover feast or the remembrance feast until He comes but no instruction was given by him to remember His Birthday for this what all man would do for their faith leaders. Do not conform the ways of the man.
To the Unbelieves it will be a time to experience the wrath of Elohim
Yochanan 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Elohim.
Why is the scroll of Yochanan / John written ?
Yochanan 20:31 ... these are written, that ye might believe that Yeshua is the Moshiach, Ben Elohim; and that believing ye might have life through HIS NAME (SHEM).
Yeshua said to them, "You are from beneath. I AM from above. You are of this world. I AM not of this world. I said therefore to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM HE, you will die in your sins."(Hebrew Name Version Yochanan 8:23-24 )
- Yeshua will break the 7 Seal scroll and commence the 7th Seal of Judgement.
- YESHUA have the keys of Death and of She'ol (Hell; Gehenna) design mainly for ha satan and the demons but many chose to follow the adversary will have the same fate.
- YESHUA will be the ONE who will pass the sentence at the GREAT WHITE THRONE.
- THOSE WHOSE CHOSE NOT TO BE COVERED BY HIS ATONING BLOOD AND DID NOT HAVE THEIR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE HE WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.
- The above list are just the summary highlight. If you would think what good can come out of the Scripture Come and read for more information in the Holy Scripture We sincerely hope you will enter that SHABBAT SHALOM (Millennium Kingdom) in the YESHUA HAMASHIACH.
Ruach HaKodesh Hebrew graphic
Who can become a children of Elohim or sons of Elohim?
Yochanan 1:12But as many as received Him (Yeshua), to them gave he power to become the sons of Elohim, even to them thatbelieve on HIS NAME (YESHUA):
- Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim.
- Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba,Father.
- Romans 8:16 The Ruach (Spirit) itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Elohim:
- Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Moshiach Yeshua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of Elohim by faith in Moshiach Yeshua.
- Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been immersed into Moshiach have put on Moshiach.
- Galatians 3:28 There is neither Yehudim nor Greek, there is neither bond (slaves) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all ONE in Moshiach Yeshua (Jesus).
- Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Moshiach's, then are ye Avraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.Sinner or Torah transgressor are Enemy with Elohim?
- Ro 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to Elohim by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Related links of writing about Yeshua.
Messiah Yeshua sat down at the right hand of HaG'dulah BaM'romim as:
Prophet.....as Great High Priest....... as KING
(MoShiach's letter to the Ma'aminim HaMesshichiyim from among the YeHudim chapter 1:3; Chap 8:1; chap 10:11-12; Chap 12:2 using Complete Jewish Bible version)
This Son is the radiance of the Sh'kinah, the very expression of God's essence, upholding all the exists by His powerful Word; and after he had through Himself, made purification for sins, He (Yeshua) sat down at the right hand of HaG'dulah BaM'romim (Majesty on High)
Here us the whole point of what we have been saying:
We do have just such cohen gadol as has been described. And He does SIT at the right hand of HaG'dulah in Heaven . There he serves in the Holy Place, that is in the true Tent of Meeting the one erected not by human beings but by ADONAI.
Now every Kohen (priest) stands every day doing his service, offering over and over the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. BUT this ONE. after he offered for all time a single SACRIFICE for sins, sat down at the right hand of God.
Looking away to the Initiator and completer of that trusting, YESHUA -- who, in exchange for obtaining the joy set before him, endured execution on a stake as a criminal scorning the shame, and has sat down at the right of the throne of G_d
The letter to the Irvrim has describes Messiah Yeshua is definitely very much better in His Priestly Ministry,
9:1-10:18 4:10; 9:12, 26, chp 10:12
|In the Past
|Earthy Kohen (priest)
|animal Sacrifice Korban
||the Lamb of YHVH
||ONE perfect Sacrifice
||Once and for all
||Forever Sat down
|no remission of sins
||Have full remission of sins
||total forgiveness past, present and eternity
|earthly Priest need to
intercede on once behalf
|Messiah is our Kohen HaGadol
interceding for us
|No access to Holy of Holies
||We can come boldly into His presence
Messiah Yeshua is Seated; He is now Resting. He has enter into His Rest (Heb 4:10)
Messianic Torah Studies Articles
Last Update 6th of Aviv, 5766
ו׳ בְּנִיסָן תשס״ו