Go to Index page
Yehoshua is Risen
(Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-12; Yochanan 20:1-10)
28:1 Now after the Motza'ei Shabbat in the dawning towards the first of week , came Miryam from Magdala and the other Miryam to see the kever (Tomb, sepulchre).
28:2 And, hinnei, there was a great earthquake: for the Malak of Adonai descended from shamayim, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead [men].
28:5 And the Malak answered and said to the women, Fear not ye: for I know that you seek Yeshua (ישוע), which was impaled.
28:6 He is not here: for Yeshua (ישוע) is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where Adonai lay.
28:7 And go quickly, and tell his Talmidim that he is risen from the dead; and, hinnei, he goes before you into Galil; there shall you see him: lo, I have told you.
28:8 And they departed quickly from the kever with fear and Simcha gadol ; and did run to bring his Talmidim word.
28:9 And as they went to tell his Talmidim, hinnei, Yeshua (ישוע) met them, saying, "Shalom Aleichem" And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped Him.
28:10 Then said Yeshua (ישוע) to them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galil, and there shall they see me.
28:11 Now when they were going, hinnei, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed to the Rashei (Chief) haKohenim all the things that were done.
28:12 And when they were assembled with the Zekenim (elders), and had taken counsel, they gave large money to the soldiers,
28:13 Saying, Say you, "His Talmidim came by night, and stole him [away] while we slept."
28:14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
28:15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Yehudim until this day.
The Great Commision
(Mark 16:14-18; Luke 24:36 - 49; Yochanan 20:19- 23; Acts 1:6-8)
28:16 Then the eleven Talmidim went away into Galil, into a mountain where Yeshua (ישוע) had appointed them.
28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted.
28:18 And Yeshua (ישוע) came and spoke to them, saying, "All samchut (authority, power) is given to ME in Shamayim and in eretz.
28:19 וְאַתֶּם לְכוּ אֶל־כָּל־הַגּוֹיִם וַעֲשׂוֹּ תַלְמִידִים וּטְבַלְתֶּם אֹתָם לְשֵׁם־הָאָב וְהַבֵּן וְרוּחַ הַקֹּדֶשׁ׃
Ve'atem lechu el-kol-hagoyim va'asvo talmidim utevaltem otam leshem-ha'Av vehaBen veRuach haKodesh.
Go therefore and make Talmidim of all nations, immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Ruach HaKodesh,
28:20 Teaching them to Shomer all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, behold, I am with you always, [even] to the end of the olam hazeh (world). Amein.
Go to Index page
28:19. The Shem Tov Hebrew has only the word "Go" in this verse, "ye therefore, and teach all nations, immersing them in My Name" is found in Du Tillet and Muster Hebrew version as well as the Peshitta Aramaic
* HaShem HaAV, ve HaBEN,ve Ruach HaKoDesH: not found in the original scriptures. we can see all the other scriptures, the apostle all immersed the people in the name of Yehoshua (יהושע).
Immersion into the Master Yehoshua (יהושע) HaMashiach has seven important points.
In the Scripture we are to be immersed in name of Yehoshua
in the yashanet sites explains that this refers to his teaching, Yehoshua
is the living Torah therefore Yehoshua (יהושע) is saying that those who wish to become
His Talmudim (taught ones) must be immersed in the Torah.
1. Believe in Adonai Yehoshua (יהושע) HaMashiach (Acts 8:12, 34-38; 16:30-34)
2. Immersed in the Name of Adonai Yehoshua (יהושע) HaMashiach (Acts 2:38; 8:12; 10:43, 48; 19:5) mention five time in the scripture.
3. Immersed in the Blood of Adonai Yehoshua (יהושע) HaMashiach (Jn. 19:34-35; 1 Jn. 5:6-8; Rev. 1:5)
4. Burial with Adonai Yehoshua (יהושע) HaMashiach by immersion (Rom. 6:3-4; Col. 2:12)
5. Immersion in the likeness of Mashiach' death with head bowed (Rom. 6:3-8; Jn. 19:30)
6. Immersion by Spirit-filled baptists who are sent by Adonai (Jn. 20:21-23; Acts 2:38)
7. Immersion in Living Water that is created by Yehoshua (יהושע) Elohim (אלהים) (Mt. 3:5-6; Jn. 3:23; Jer. 2:13)